|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2020|
Our Fortune 100 client seeks a Scrum Master. This is a W2 position (no 3rd party or C2C candidates, please).
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Remote initially (then San Francisco once work from home is lifted)
Required Qualifications: 6+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- Responsible for managing and evolving Scaled Agile portfolios of the highest complexity. Facilitates the scrum process on Scrum teams with significant cross-functional impacts involving project, non-project, or maintenance work.
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint. Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity, optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
- Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects.
- Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams.
- Facilitates Scrum of Scrums.
- May train other Scrum Masters and serve as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization.
- Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum and/or Scaled Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s).
- Partners with Product Owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team(s) and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Identifies skills & competencies of scrum team members & makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
Adv. Ref. #: 1101782
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.