|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
We are looking for a Scrum Master with project management experience who can provide strong leadership to our teams to support agile development efforts. You will be part of teams that are composed of Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Engineers, and Quality Assurance engineers, working to together to create elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Execute on Scrum Master responsibilities that include organizing and facilitating daily stand-ups and sprint planning/review/retrospective meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Ensure that development teams are practicing and following core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Assist product teams with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition. Promote code quality, with an emphasis on small, focused user stories.
- Possess a strong ability to remove impediments.
- Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Communicate well across a growing and scaling organization.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts to manage cross-team dependencies.
- Recommend improvements and assist in change to best practices as needed.
- Empower the teams to self-organize and improve the productivity of the sprint teams.
- Challenge, coach, and guide teams use agile and lean principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience. Higher level is preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master with software development team that was applying Scrum/Agile principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment. Must be technically strong to enable engagement in development meetings and discussions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of other project management methodologies is a plus.