|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
The Intersect Group is seeking a Scrum Master for our client in Irving, Texas. The Scrum Master position is suitable for someone with a solid communication and writing skills.
- Ensure that the Apps Team gets the development/technical support necessary for the success of the team and the organization
- Act as the business analyst and point-of-contact to ensure a smooth transition from idea submission through scoping, design, delivery, and project closeout
- Generate quantitative reports using the Scrum management tools to help take informed decisions.
- Manage risks effectively on both development and maintenance projects
- Coordinate and work with distributed teams and work with various internal stakeholders
- 5+ years' experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master preferred with experience managing large projects with geographically distributed teams
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and extensive knowledge of Agile frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Understand the priorities and interdependencies of past, current, and future work to ensure optimal outcomes
- Has a good understanding of the Scrum ceremonies and experience in Agile tools
- Has a good understanding of enterprise-grade e-commerce/Web application
- Good communication skills
- Previous Project Management experience preferred
- Experience to translate business requirements
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74968 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.