|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
Kforce's client is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their team in the New Year in Madison, NJ.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Fortune 500 Company and truly help drive Agile Adoption across the organization's brands and teams. Ideal candidates for this role with have acted as a Scrum Master for 3+ years and come from a Project Management background.
- Leadership- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example, personify Scrum and Agile
- Planning - Ensure the team is exercising the appropriate level of planning to meet product goals and timelines, while focusing on delivery of value; organize and lead status and working sessions, prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; aid the team in correcting deviations from plans or pivots when needed
- Team Support - Promote empowerment of the team and assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, remove roadblocks to work; and mentor/coach team members
- Guide and coach on how to use Agile/Scrum practices & values
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution and all scrum ceremonies
- Product Support - Partner with the Technical Product Manager and Product Owner in managing expectations for outcomes, stakeholder communications, and working with the scrum team
- Collaborate closely in the following areas: backlog grooming, enhancing team communication, improving team morale, ensuring cross-dependencies are known, clarifying the product vision and facilitating events
- Continuous Improvement -champion continuous improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Ensure changes and strategies that are generated by scrum retrospectives are implemented
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization