|Date Posted||December 24, 2020|
Kforce has a client seeking a Scrum Master in Hartford, CT.
The Scrum Master will support a corporate and enterprise function within a pharma eco-system. This role is intended to help software development teams achieve their goals as high performing software development teams, creating a culture of self-organization and continued improvement, consistent delivery of products, and provide a leader for Agile projects. The Scrum Master ensures clear communication and organization of the team, and coaching development team members in all aspects of the standard Agile/Scrum process. As a Scrum Master, you will utilize your Agile expertise to support a team of Process SMEs and Product Owners on their emerging Agile framework and manage regular Scrum ceremonies. You will support the team through the planning and collaborative delivery of prioritized business performance improvement opportunities, combining expertise in schedule management, resource management, stakeholder management, financial management and scope management, all while adhering to company's compliance standards.
- Ensure the team follows agile processes (e.g. self-directed problem solvers) and ceremonies (Daily Standups, Estimation, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, and refinement & Review/Demo)
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Help team set realistic objectives for Feature and Sprint delivery timeframes
- Keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well informed on team progress and activities.
- Remove blockers and impediments for team
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.