|Date Posted||December 24, 2020|
We are looking for a Scrum Master for a contract position in Summit, NJ. Candidates will be responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work.
- 4 + years of experience as a scrum master
- 4+ years of practical Agile experience (e.g. Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer on a scrum team, Project Manager, or Business System Consultant working directly with scrum teams)
- 2+ year of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- Financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technology software: release management
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.