|Date Posted||January 6, 2021|
Facilitator for an Agile development team. Scrum is a methodology that allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile principles. The scrum master manages the process for how information is exchanged. Experience leading and demonstrating value-add principles to a team. Experience ensuring Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to. Experience facilitating discussion and facilitating alternatives or different approaches. Experience leading a team to self-organization. Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development. Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
1) Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
2) Good analytical skills
3) Excellent communication skills
4) Ability to manage priorities
5) Ability to form, normalize, and support self-managing teams.
6) Ability to work independently and as part of a team. May require specialized knowledge as defined by project
7) Significant experience using an industry leading web-based Agile project tool, JIRA preferred
8) Management skills required, including ability to work within a budget and direct multiple projects
9) Experience with Agile Management Tools and Methodologies
9+ years work related experience or appropriate skill level required. 3-5+ years Scrum Master experience required
Scrum Master, Project Manager, Finance, communication maturity, stakeholder management skills, Agile, SAFe
Top Skills Details:
1. 3-5+ years of experience working as a scrum master and project manager
2. Experience working with stakeholders
**strong communication skills desired
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.