|Date Posted||January 16, 2021|
DATA ARCHIVE SCRUM MASTER
The Select Group is seeking a Scrum Master to join the team of our best banking client, supporting their Enterprise Structure Data Archive project, focused on saving data from legacy applications soon to be retired.
DATA ARCHIVE SCRUM MASTER REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years of enterprise scale industry experience
- 5+ years in an enterprise delivery role, whether Waterfall or Agile (Scrum Master, Project Manager, Technology Lead, Business Lead, Product Owner)
- Agile Coaching and Training Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and DevOps
DATA ARCHIVE SCRUM MASTER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integrate business solutions for complex operational problems through application of a broad understanding of how the organization operates and deep knowledge and experience in the application of Agile principles.
- Ensure team Agile coaches are consistent and improving in their knowledge and application of Agile principles.
- Responsible for ensuring Agile SDLC, Agile Operating Framework and Risk Framework are appropriately followed
- Solve and coach to highly technical, complex problems
- Provide informal leadership to others and serves as a resource on complex solutions
- Executive facing role with high responsibility and accountability to ensure that Agile CoE Standards and Best practices are followed throughout the organization.