|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
Location: Raleigh, NC
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master with Scaled Agile Framework experience local to the Raleigh, NC area.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Guide the team and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guide team on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Remove impediments or guiding the team(s) to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe Agilest or Practitioner)
- 5 years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for eliciting change in team behavior (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]