|Location||Glen Allen, VA|
|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
As an Agile Scrum Master and Coach, you will be part of an Agile delivery team accelerating the use of data and analytics to drive transformational change within our organization. You will leverage your Lean and Agile experience to help build high performing, self-organizing teams to deliver on mission-critical transformational efforts within our Data Services organization.
Working within an agile environment you will have the opportunity to mentor team members to build their agile delivery capabilities, while building your own leadership experience and driving positive change across the organization. This role will help foster the adoption of agile principles across the company, actively participating in and leading our Agile Community of Practice. You will play a critical role helping build high performing teams, helping the team continuously improve, and removing barriers that slow the team down. This role will have significant interaction with internal business customers in the US and London.
• Act as Scrum Master and Coach to one or more agile delivery teams
• Provide agile training and mentoring to team(s) as well as leadership in both IT and Business
• Create a culture of continuous improvement
• Help remove impediments that slow the teams progress
• Act as an agile champion within the organization
• Foster open communication and transparency within and outside of team
• Facilitates Scrum ceremonies; create visibility into team status and progress
• Support the Product Owner and Product Manager
• Management of sprint team data in Jira for both Scrum and Kanban teams
• Facilitate retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint / project
• Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
• 10+ years in Technology Delivery
• 4+ years of experience leading Agile Scrum teams
• 2+ years of experience in Project Management
• Master’s Degree
• Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Professional
• Agile coaching certification
• Certification from Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Engineering experience
• Project Management Professional or Master’s Certificate of Project Management
• Experience in Data Warehousing, BI and Analytics
• Experience with model scoring, automated decision and underwriting
• Strong business background in one or more of the following areas: Insurance, Finance, Actuarial
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.