Location: Overland Park, KS
Description: HI, I have a client that is looking for a Scrum Master for a contract to role. Position sits in Overland Park but can start off as remote. Please reach out to me if you would like more information: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The main function of a scrum master is to guide a team to use Agile and Scrum practices and values to meet customer needs. The typical Scrum master coaches a team to perform all task according to scrum processes.
• Facilitate daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process..
• Handle traditional project management duties including: scope definition, staffing, communication of status to clients and partners, and risk/issue management.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Author user stories, acceptance criteria and execute a portion of the testing on projects.
• Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software.
• Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team. Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt.
• Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. • Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods. • Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field or equivalent work experience required . MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• Scrum Master Certification Preferred but not required
• 3-6 years experience required.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com