|Date Posted||February 3, 2021|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master for their location in Charlotte, NC. This will be a long-term W2 contract with likelihood of conversion to FTE down the road!
The Scrum Masters job is to deliver maximum value to the team and customer by building and relentlessly improving a high performing team, protecting the team from outside distractions and delivering quality on a predictable cadence.
- Overseeing 2 scrum teams, perform as a Scrum Master facilitating agile practices in an iterative SAFe environment: daily stand-ups, planning, review and retrospectives.
- Track progress and help the team achieve their commitments. Providing daily monitoring and correction.
- Work with technical team and product owner balancing the interests of both when issues arise.
- Ensure team members understand Agile and business processes and support the team in following them.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other teams in incremental Scrum of Scrum sessions PI planning.
- A degree in Information Technology, Business or a field related to the cable industry
- Exceptional people skills. Comfortable working with a diverse group of people and serve as arbitrator when conflicts arise.
- A strong growth mindset that exemplifies lean principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in the tech industry around complex systems.
- Participation in a SAFe transformation as a member of an agile team.
- Experience as a Scrum Master in an agile team
- Management of more than one significant team at a time
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst and/or Tester helpful, not required
- Practical use of quality management tools and techniques
- Experience with JIRA or Rally
SAFe Certifications, Scrum Alliance Certifications revolving around Agile Leadership or Team Members – Scrum Master certifications preferred.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]