|Date Posted||February 3, 2021|
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master as a part of their SAFe team to deliver high value software solutions that contribute to the success of the company's technology initiatives.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Acting as a servant leader as part of the SAFe team to deliver high value software solutions
- Working independently and also collaboratively, the SAFe Scrum Master will keep teams focused and instruct or coach other professionals.
- Partnering with key technical, business, and support stakeholders, this role acts as a team facilitator, constantly challenging old norms while keeping the team focused on the goals of iteration and speed to market
- Facilitating and coordinating all of the Agile and SAFe ceremonies and overseeing the building of the Agile team's backlog to ensure the team moves forward
- Establishing and maintaining close, collaborative working relationships with and between Agile team members and stakeholders to provide transparency and create accountability
- Providing relevant and needed updates to stakeholders and management as needed
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 5+ years of facilitating Agile processes, Scrum ceremonies, Sprint planning, etc.
- Direct hands-on SAFe experience is required
- SAFe certification is required
- Servant-leader and direct leadership mentality to support and drive the Scrum teams
- Excellent verbal and communications skills