|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
Contract to Hire
The Scrum Master has primary responsibility for leading the Agile process for one or more Agile/Scrum teams, ensuring predictable delivery of software. The Scrum Master plays a role in Agile planning, facilitating the Agile process, supporting delivery teams, and providing advice and guidance. The Scrum Master will work closely with product owners, development and testing teams to coach team members, eliminate barriers and address challenges to ensure delivery of sprint goals.
This person will be responsible for forming, coaching, supporting, measuring, improving and facilitating software development leveraging Scrum or Kanban within a corporate environment. Emergent requests and changing priorities based on customer feedback should excite them - not frustrate them.
A successful candidate should have:
- Strong understanding of agile team frameworks (Scrum / Kanban)
- Scaled Agile experience is a strong plus.
- JIRA / Confluence skills a plus Primary
- Deep understanding of how to implement agile development practices
- Desire to teach and coach their team and others in this area
- Strong agile mindset and understanding of the industry
- Good understanding of lean-product development
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Energetic Solver of Mundane and Dynamic Problems