|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Genesis10 is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract position with our client in Eagan, MN. Currently remote.
- Join one of our key initiatives here at client as well as part of a complex product area where we are working to transform delivery to an agile mindset using Scrum and SAFe
- The Scrum Master works with the Product Owner to understand the business need, and owns the launch of a new product teams. This role leads the efforts of the Scrum team to iteratively develop new features and/or enhancements and fix defects. This role acts as the servant leader for the Scrum team—guiding them throughout the Agile Scrum processes, removing any impediments for increased productivity and continuously improving
- Responsible for leading team processes and practices in Agile and SAFe associated with the delivery of solution incident, problem, request and enhancement capabilities. Additionally, the Scrum Master will be responsible for fulfilling other cross-departmental coordination roles, such as Release Coordinator and Change Coordinator.
- Will also have the opportunity to partner with the program manager and RTE for Unity
Qualifications/years of experience:
• 5 + years of experience as a Scrum Master
• Experience in SAFe, have been part of an ART, and must understand PI's
• 2 + years coaching
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- Experience in planning, controlling, and monitoring of products in Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, and SAFe
- Proven customer focus with the ability to lead and communicate effectively with business (non-IT) and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with ambiguity and evolving priorities
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis capabilities
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively cross functionally
- Comfortable coaching on Agile best practices with team and outside the team
- Experience working with team to deliver agreed upon outcomes
- Expert problem-solving and analysis capabilities
- Experience in working within a traditional Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) – ability to apply standards of test-driven development methods covering the full development lifecycle
• MS Teams
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”