|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Scrum Master to work in Durham, North Carolina.
Scrum Master – Fidelity Health Group Technology
The Fidelity Health Group (FHG) Technology group is actively seeking an experienced candidate to assist with software engineering across multiple applications servicing our internal and external business partners and clients.
As a Scrum Master within the Fidelity Health Group Technology Team, you will be engaged in a highly dynamic group that responds to customer and business needs. The team fills a significant role to share a point of view that spans the breadth and depth of the technology and functional domains that support customers and internal business partners.
The Expertise You Have
- Scrum Master certification and direct experience with Agile development methodologies required
- 2 to 6 years of proven track record as a Scrum Master
- Experience working in a matrixed environment with geographically dispersed project team members is preferred
- Familiarity with web development tools like Java, Angular JS, Jenkins, Stash, etc.
- Experience with practices such as BDD, TDD, Pairing, Mob Programming, Automated Testing and CI/CD
- Experience working within a multi-team framework, such as SAFe, Scrum@Scale or LeSS
- Experience using JIRA or AgileCraft is a plus
- BS or higher education in Computer Science or equivalent
The Skills You Bring
- A Flexible Demeanorthat allows you to deal comfortably with a fast paced environment
- You Communicateto audiences and levels across and organization, both verbally and in writing
- Strong Analyticaland Problem-Solvingskills
- You will partner with other individuals, teams and organizations on behalf of the team
- You Mentorthe team, gather feedback, identify and implement improvements and support Scrum and general software development standard methodologies
The Value You Deliver
- Facilitationof Agile Scrum events including stand-ups, program increment and sprint planning, release planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives.
- Plan and Coordinateschedules and resolve dependencies with other scrum masters and teams as well as with external teams and providers.
- Work with Technology and Business partners to understand product objectives, timelines and requirements and the value they bring to our internal and external customers.
- Establish Relationships across business and technical partners and articulate business and technical information to diverse audiences.
- Work with the development team to ensure all understand system design requirements.
- Communicatetechnology needs to business partners.
- Plan and define team goals and objectives and Track Team Performance.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.