|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
Contract to Hire
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Scrum Master, you will manage day-to-day aspects of two or more teams, which includes leading Agile meetings (Backlog, Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand Ups) and be an advocate for autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams.
This company is one of the world's lasrgest retail companies. Workig for this company will definitely change your career!
- Evaluate and mentor existing Agile teams - assess the team's agile maturity and coach to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization; Responsible for coaching & mentoring junior scrum masters
- Create a motivational, transparent, collaborative, fun, and trustful environment where teams can work efficiently and deliver high-quality products quickly
- Coach on increasing team productivity by analyzing metrics (e.g. burn-down, velocity, burn-up, cycle time)
- Ensure the teams have a healthy backlog of ready to play-work by collaborating with the Product Manager
- Requires 8+ years of overall in IT industry; Must have 4+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master on the team
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels in the organization
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- Must possess a deep understanding and application experience in Scrum & other Agile frameworks
- Must possess excellent situational awareness and an ability to remain calm under pressure and be cognizant of how you are perceived
- Extensive room for growth
- Competitive compensation offered
- Room for growth