|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
Kforce has a retail client in Pleasanton, CA that is looking to bring on a Scrum Master for a high profile, long-term project. This role will be a long-term contract role with the potential to convert to full-time after 6 months. Ideally, they are looking for a Scrum Master that is certified and has worked on Infrastructure or Information Security based projects. Retail experience would just be a nice to have.
- Serve as point person and scrum master for a given cloud migration work stream, ensuring all agile practices are followed including sprint planning, sprint grooming, standups, participating in Scrum of Scrums
- Work closely with application owners to ensure key resources are available and application artifacts are current prior to starting application migrations
- Work closely with business facing portfolios to help them understand how the big picture plan relates to their area
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology and incremental delivery
- Communicate openly and frequently with stakeholders and subject matter experts regarding the state of the project
- Actively contribute to the company's Agile and Lean Community through participation in the internal Agile Community of Practice and Scrum Master Forums