|Date Posted||February 26, 2021|
LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Culture and objectives often go hand in hand. Our Program & Project Managers map out the links between what a client wants and how they go about getting it. That includes scope, scheduling, cost, quality, resources and assessment - the complete package for a project they can rely on. No size or complexity is off the cards. We’ll show you how to handle it all with end-to-end confidence.?
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Exciting work you will do:
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- Planning and problem solving with product management.
- 4+ years of dedicated Scrum Master experience
- 2+ years of product or project development experience
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel, Power Point.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.