|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Culture and objectives often go hand in hand. Our Program & Project Managers map out the links between what a client wants and how they go about getting it. That includes scope, scheduling, cost, quality, resources and assessment - the complete package for a project they can rely on. No size or complexity is off the cards. We’ll show you how to handle it all with end-to-end confidence.?
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Exciting work you will do:
- Operates as a team-based servant leader in service to the team’s needs.
- Ensures the team is practicing Agile principles.
- Partners with, coaches, and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
- Facilitates all Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
- Establishes, tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management, and any impacted stakeholders.
- Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and Delivery Team with making appropriate commitments.
- Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the team’s ability to deliver commitments.
- Accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress.
- Participates with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
- Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics.
- Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
What you will need:
- MS/BS degree in IT or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
- Familiarity or experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc
- In-depth understanding of Agile Principles and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills within teams and groups
- Experience resolving issues across teams
- Effective communication, team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership
- Sufficient understanding of technology systems and the team’s ecosystem to help team overcome roadblocks
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.