|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2021|
Charlotte, NC or San Francisco, CA 12 months W2 Contract
- Agile Scrum Master with hands-on experience in financial services and journey Agile model.
- At least a Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Leading through influence.
- Zoom/Skype virtual meeting facilitation.
- Experience leading remote/distributed teams with people located in US and India.
- Experience with guiding Agile scrum teams of varying maturity to deliver in fast-paced sprints with evolving backlogs, for work that is required (regulatory/mandated, not discretionary).
- Comfort with technical concepts for full-stack web applications.
- Ability to establish Agile routines and events, guide story pointing and sprint commitments, conduct big/small-room planning exercises, capture and interpret performance metrics with Tableau, and collaborate with strong partners (product owners, release train engineers, project managers, etc.).
- Exposure to developers handling Agile and waterfall software development lifecycle.
Prefer but not required:
- Certifications for Scrum Master and SAFe.
- Experience working with ATM banking systems.