|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
As a Scrum Master, you will oversee multiple scrum and development teams. You are knowledgeable in Agile methodology and scrum and able to educate others. You act as a buffer between the scrum team and product owner and maintain a safe working environment for the team by helping with conflict resolution.
You need to have a good understanding of scrum master training and experience, the more experience the better. You will need to be able to think fast to help solve problems. Communication skills are a must, as you will be communicating with the development and scrum teams and product owners. Self-driven and leadership skills are a must as well.
Minimum Requirements: (Must have Qualifications)
- Training/knowledge in agile methodology and the mindset to adapt these methodologies to different projects and teams
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a scrum master with software development engineering teams
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (Nice to have Qualifications)
- Experience in both SW and Infrastructure projects
- Experience using Jira for Agile
- Experience using Smartsheet for Agile and reports