|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Location: Denver, CO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master
As the Scrum Master/Kanban coach you will be primarily responsible for working with several teams in building upon a new Scrum/Kanban framework. This will require facilitating key Scrum events for the team while mentoring them on the process and purpose of each to grow knowledge and understanding of Agile concepts.
In the role you will be responsible for aligning to transversal scrum deliverables, ensuring changes can be delivered and working closely with the development teams to ensure that impediments are cleared.
The role will not only need excellent problem-solving skills, but you should also be able to see the strategic impacts of any cross-team dependencies and escalate where necessary.
• Raise standards through mentoring existing Scrum team on best practice
• Facilitate all Scrum events for the team, including Sprint Review
• Facilitate backlog refinement sessions between the Product Owner and Development Team
• Work with Agile Release Manager to provide a single functional release per sprint cycle
• Understand and drive change through the scrum team. Work with Release Manager, Product Owners and other Scrum Masters to prioritize and manage associated risk and dependencies
• Implement standardized scrum reporting
• Lead teams in understanding their capacity and using it to plan
• Coach Product Owners and Product Managers in backlog management and prioritization techniques, and stakeholder engagement
• Perform trend analysis and recommendations for improvements
• Develop and promote a culture of reflection and continuous improvement
• Escalations requiring management support
• Scrum Master activities of sprint planning, daily scrum and retrospective as needed for non-development work
• Identify and co-ordinate project critical paths and identify/remove bottlenecks; identify and track issues and risks through to resolution.
• Promote team accountability at development and Scrum/Kanban team levels
• Create, maintain and report high-level program/project and project management maturity, best practices and tools; with an emphasis on moving toward Agile.
• Carry out additional duties as assigned.
• 3 years of Scrum Master related experience
• CSM or A-CSM certifications required
• Experience managing virtual and global distributed teams
• Experience working in a matrixed environment
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]