|Location||Basking Ridge, NJ|
|Date Posted||March 18, 2021|
• Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
Clear and concise communication across teams, leadership and peers
• Guiding the team(s) and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
• Guiding the team(s) on how to get the most out of self-organization
• Guiding the team(s) on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe Agilest or Practitioner)
• 5 years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
JAVA,management,Leadership,Agile,Scrum,Coaching,XP, Communication, Business,scrum master,certified scrum master,csm