|Date Posted||March 19, 2021|
Title : Scrum Master
Location: Omaha, NE ( Remote till COVID)
Duration: 06 Months of Contract – W2
A Scrum Master provides technical direction to others in their team, including ensuring effective planning and implementation of work schedules. Coordinates special projects. Provides technical support to team members and guidance in troubleshooting problems. Works closely with management to address potential resource constraints and other resource input.
What does a great (Scrum Master, Senior) do?
The Scrum Master, Senior is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs. Using Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
In this role, you can expect to:
• Provide agile process leadership to distributed development teams
• Coach, mentor and facilitate agile ceremonies
• Ensure that teams live agile values, enact agile practices and abide by agreements
• Insure project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
• Project Schedule
• Risk and Issue Management
• Scope Change Management
• Manage the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
• Provide clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
• Facilitate/manage project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field of study is required, and other hands-on experience will be considered.
• Minimum: 7+ years of experience as a Scrum Master and Project Manager in an agile software development environment.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• PMP Certified
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and/or Clarity
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
• Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
470 563 6177