|Date Posted||March 24, 2021|
Location: Horsham, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master with strong Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience local to the Horsham, PA area.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Removing impediments or guiding the team(s) to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team(s) using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Perform as an evangelist for internal implementation of SAFe (SAFe + PLM)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe Agilest or Practitioner)
- 5 years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for eliciting change in team behavior (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Second level Scrum Master certification preferred (CSP, PSM II, SPCT 4++)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]