|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Scrum management professionals, are you ready for bigger and better challenges with some of the nation's top companies? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Scrum Managers. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong Scrum development and leadership background and are ready to take your career to the next level, let Vaco help you to make it happen. Apply today!
As a Scrum Master, you will oversee one or more Scrum teams to ensure the organization and facilitation of release and sprint planning sessions, daily stand-up meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, story grooming sessions and any other Scrum related meetings.
Your areas of responsibility in this role will generally include:
- Serving as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments; communicating with other management members, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues affecting the Development Team
- Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Maintaining process documentation and ensuring that the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
- Assisting Product Owner with backlog maintenance, internal and external communication, improvement of transparency and disseminating information
- Assisting with prioritization and resolution of defects/impediments
- Assisting team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition
- Identifying and removing impediments and preventing distractions
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution
- Empowering the team to self-organize
- Providing coaching to SMIs and other associates