|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Scrum Master in Miami, FL.
An experienced but still learning Scrum Master I will have the ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives under a minimal amount of supervision. Scrum Masters I provide effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership and coaching skills to the agile development process and delivery of applications, as well as enforcing the agile tenants, removing impediments, and promoting empowerment.
- Understand the difference between Agile and Scrum and be able to articulate it
- Provide team with resources, information, communication, and practical advice to enable the team to regularly deliver working software
- Facilitates: Daily scrum (stand-up), release and sprint planning sessions, Sprint review (demo) and Sprint retrospective; Ensure all participants understand the ceremony's purpose and keep to the time-box
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Foster and encourage conversations and collaboration - both inside and outside of team - allowing them to self-organize
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Understand and be able to articulate strategic and product planning and goals in the team's environment and progress toward them
- Supports Product Owner ensuring the product backlog is properly refined - prioritizing to maximize value and using creative techniques for elaborating user stories to be ready for the upcoming 1-2 sprints
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
- Ensure team understands the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items and achieve this through techniques such as user story slicing and acceptance criteria
- Proactively manage dependencies