|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Scrum Master for a contract to hire position in Edina, MN.
- Facilitate the activities of an Agile software development team encouraging andsupporting the teams to self-manage their iterations using a servant-leader management style
- Ensureself-organized team's continuous improvement through monitoring andcoaching
- Assist the ProductOwner in maintaining a product strategy/roadmap through story mapping andother Agile activities
- Work with theProduct Owners and Business Analysts to identify that the product backlogis prioritized and refined to the appropriate level to start and continuedevelopment iterations
- Schedule andfacilitate all Scrum team ceremonies including release and sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily standups, sprint reviews, andretrospectives
- Remove impedimentsfor the team(s) and escalate issues as appropriate
- Activelycontribute to the company's scrum community through participation in the internal Scrum Master Community of Practice
- Develop teammembers through coaching and by fostering a positive work environment
- Proactively identify risks and dependencies and escalate with Product Owner andleadership as necessary
- Collaborativelypartner with various levels throughout the organization to achieve goalsand remove impediments
- Responsible forcollecting and preparing metrics such as the teams capacity, velocity, burndownrate and health on an ongoing basis
- Assist with deployment and release planning and if necessary coordinate across multiple teams
- Consistently advocatefor great agile/iterative development practices within the organization
- Produce anddeliver reports which convey team performance and value gained
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile and iterative development
- Ability to managemultiple, ongoing initiatives as needed
- Expert facilitatorand collaborator
- High energy, effective leader with the attitude of empowerment and ability to leadtheir team to self-organization
- Required qualifications:
- Experience as aScrum Master for 5+ years with a software development team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in a continuous deployment environment
- Scrum MasterCertification or equivalent training
- Certified Scrum Professionalor Coach Certification
- 4 year degree in arelated field
- Knowledge of otherAgile approaches: XP, Kanban, Etc.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!