|Date Posted||April 9, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Global Technology company based in St. Petersburg, FL is looking for a Scrum Master to join their Scrum Master team. This person will lead high performing and multi-disciplined teams through the implementation of products offered. The Scrum Master will set the standards for the teams to follow, while also instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive.
:This is a 6 month contract role with possibility of dire hire
Please Note: The position is remote for the most part unless absolutely needed due to COVID protocols. Candidates need to be located in the Greater Tampa Bay Area and available to come report during the ramp period and as needed thereafter.
- Build operating models that value ownership, responsibility, responsiveness, predictability, and Remove blockers.
- Coach and mentor team members on agile standards and best practices, e., Lean, Kanban, Scrum, DevOps, SAFe etc.
- A building of a self-organized team. Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives
- Manage stakeholders and vendors interfaces as required for the product.
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles and practices for the delivery of projects and products.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
Here's what we're looking for:
- At least 5+ years of high level Scrum Master Experience in an Agile/Scrum Environment.
- Deep Knowledge of running Agile Ceremonies.
- Basic IT and software development skills.
- Soft skills are more important for this role.
- A can-do attitude, result driven and openness to learning.
- Comfortable working in an international team environment.
- Openness to new ideas and a desire to develop them in a collaborative way.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Strong collaborative problem solver.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the teams. Scrum Master certification.