|Date Posted||April 11, 2021|
Ref ID: 02760-0011749818
Classification: Scrum Master
Compensation: $45.00 to $55.00 hourly
The Scrum Master position provides the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology as part of a cross-functional collaborative team in an Agile Development environment. The Scrum Master will help manage multiple global software and application projects.
- Foster communication and productive relationships with Product Owners, team members and other stakeholders.
- Maintain and share an up-to-date awareness of industry trends, best practices and explore new tools that would benefit the organizations Agile practice and approach.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and analyze the requirements in detail and produce the blue print for functional flow and alignment of work items.
- Provide status reports, raise issues, risks, dependencies and review deliverables generated within the scope of the track to ensure that they meet the necessary needs.
- Conduct requirement analysis and provide guidance to the functional design and configuration based on needs.
- Assist the testing team in creating test strategies and coordinating testing usability by customer.
- Create and deliver training as needed and mentor team from a functional perspective to ensure delivery of the tasks.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.