|Location||Santa Monica, CA|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is looking for a Scrum Master in Santa Monica, CA.
Reporting to the Project Management Office the successful candidate will own the planning, delivery, and execution of enhancement work within our clients Project Management Office. The successful candidate will have a solid background in digital web technology projects, Supply Chain system projects, and deep agile expertise. You will lead teams that are essential to accomplish key business and technology objectives.
Specifically, this person will be:
- Leading enhancement teams for our key platforms; Includes updating processes to efficiently manage throughput, increase stability, and enable key platform improvements as necessary
- Leading scrum ceremonies: daily stand-up meetings, grooming, retrospectives, and sprint planning, demos, etc.
- Identifying and removing impediments, preventing distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Organizing, facilitating, and working across PMO for release and instance planning as necessary
- Recognizing and managing cross-team dependencies, properly managing risks and change, ensuring the team is aligned to desired outcomes
- Tracking and communicating scrum metrics including team velocity and sprint/release progress, updating Jira to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs, creating formal project plans and status reporting as necessary
- Managing financials, resource planning, onboarding of any team members, contracting as necessary of external resources on operations teams
- Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile tenets of self-organization, collaboration, prioritization, releasing early and often, team accountability, and visibility leveraging a thorough understanding of agile values, recommending improvements and assist in changes to best practices