|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Scrum Master for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Cleveland, OH
Role: Scrum Master
Primary Skills: Scrum
Role Description: The Scrum Master must have at least 5+ years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Proficient in gathering requirements working with business owners.
- Expert in Requirement documentation and articulating them with design, development and testing team.
- Expert in writing, BRD, FSD, Use Cases and modelling techniques.
- Ability to organize and manage large user workshops
- Should be able to work with the functional/technical team understand the functional/technical process flow and help the business team for day-to-day activities.
- Multiple Data Warehousing implementations, Traditional Data Warehouse/ETL experience required
- Agile experience is required with Version One/Jira tool expertise
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Expertise in Banking, Insurance and financial service
- Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- 6 and above years of Scrum Master experience - Advanced
- 4 and above years of Agile experience - Advanced
- 2 and above years of Project Management experience - Advanced
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Abdul Ashim
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2187)/412 532 8030
Equal Employment Opportunity