|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
A large retail client of ours is going through an Agile Transformation and needs to hire Scrum Masters. In coming Scrum Masters would be responsible for one or more teams, and/or manage one or more agile projects. They will also be responsible for driving alignment and managing dependencies across product & technology teams and across projects/programs.
- Manages dependencies and drives alignment across product/technology teams and stakeholders
- Manages dependencies and defines work plans and action plans to help minimize or mitigate dependencies across the product teams and business teams.
- Integrated planning and roadmap alignment across product teams and business teams.
- Provides a central point for communication and escalation across product teams and business teams.
- Ensures resource alignment within and across product teams.
- Provide coaching for Product team on applying agile and scrum-based techniques
- Remove impediments for teams and shields teams from external interruptions
- Build schedules / plans (iterations, release plans, outcome roadmaps, activity & milestone plans
- Facilitate ceremonies and manage the overall delivery process (iteration planning meetings, standups, recurring team meetings, retros, demos)
- 4-5 years of Scrum Master experience leading product/technology teams
- 2-3 years Retail expereince
- Organizational Change Management principles and methodologies
- Proficient in the planning and execution of programs and projects and risk mitigation strategies
- Proficient in project management execution in a modern software environment via multiple methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc)
- Strong Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Project, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project)