|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
*NEW* Scrum Master
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Scrum Master- long term contract 100% remote.
- Initiates and facilitates project kick-off and inception activities
- Coaches and mentors other Scrum Masters to encourage consistent, core best practices across the teams
- Takes responsibility for managing dependencies between the Scrum teams and third parties, release managers, or between the Scrum teams
- Exhibits desire to continuously learn new tools, techniques, and methodologies from teams and Agile community
- Understands Continuous integration and deployment and Exhibits ability to run projects in the Scrum and Kanban methodologies, with multiple outside dependencies and remote project team members
- May develop and deliver formal presentations and training programs to end users, project teams, management teams and executive management
- Interacts seamlessly with both business and project teams
- Facilitates discussions that lead to the resolution of project issues and development impediments
- Reports project progress to Program Management and executive level stakeholders
- Must be able to communicate well with diverse teams and executive level stakeholders from the business in both verbal and written communications
- Must be able to coordinate and lead Scrum meeting, team discussion, Scrum of Scrums
- Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business and Program Management to grow business trust
- Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls
- Team Player – Must be able to work closely with Product Owner(s) in facilitating team and business discussions
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- 4 year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or relational functional field)
- 6 years of work as a team member or project manager on a scrum project teams
- 3 years acting as a ScrumMaster in software development environment working with multiple teams
- ScrumMaster certification (CSM)
- Hands-on Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Deep familiarity and understanding of Agile practices, SCRUM, Test Driven Development & Kanban
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.