|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
Modis is currently accepting applications for a Scrum Master to support our operations in Orlando, FL.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for the following:
• Facilitate agile ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and sprint demos.
• Work with the Release Train Engineer to integrate efforts, other teams.
• Consult with the Product Owner to validate and communicate team priorities.
• Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to drive end value
• Serve as the team’s Scrum expert.
• Remove impediments to help the team reach an optimum, sustainable velocity.
• Leads the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Foster accountability, transparency, and regularity in status updates.
• Ensure that the Rally system is always up to date to reflect the current state.
• Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Manage, publish, and communicate information radiators and relevant metrics to the team on progress against team objectives.
The Scrum Master must have experience with the following:
The Scrum Master must meet the following qualifications:
If you are interested in this Scrum Master job in Orlando, FL then please click APPLY NOW or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records