|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Are you a certified Scrum Master with a demonstrated history of successfully guiding teams in Agile best practices?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Baltimore.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Coordinate development efforts throughout their full life cycle
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily standup meetings, and retrospectives
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress to both the customer and the team
- Ensure development teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Identify and analyze project risks and manage mitigation process with project team and stakeholders
- Help to improve team velocity/progress
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related
- At least 7 years of experience working on IT-related projects
- At least 5 years of experience working within an Agile delivery framework
- At least 3 years of hands-on Scrum Master experience using an Agile delivery framework
- Strong working knowledge of Agile methodologies and iterative development
- Experience with Agile project management
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the SDLC
- PMI-ACP, CSP, CSM, or equivalent
Keywords: Scrum Master, PMI-ACP, CSP, CSM, SDLC, Agile
Job ID: 351690
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!