|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Our leading client in Durham is seeking a skilled Scrum Master to join their team. As a Scrum Master, you’ll be a part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional Scrum team to advise and lead teams on Agile best practices, principles, and processes.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Strong proficiency and experience with encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Squad performance and efficiency
- Agile/Scrum Fundamentals – WHY and HOW
- Understanding of JIRA/Kanban boards
- Identifying team improvement opportunities and looking externally for best practices to support continuous improvement
- Leading and coordinating logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Ensuring all work is tracked in the backlog and accurately balanced across team members
- Maintaining and updating the Squad's process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and clear communications to partners
- Experience acting as or partnering with the Scrum Master leading teams
- Bachelor’s degree or undergraduate degree preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) required
Job ID: 347476
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!