|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Our client, a leader in the CPG space, is seeking Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager to handle several work streams in the Revenue Growth Management area. Ideally, you will be able to handle several projects around pricing, trade ROI, Trade Architecture and more.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Ensure good relationships between the team and product owners
- Ensure Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within established times
- Help Scrum team focus on creating high value increments that meet the definition of done
- Experience as a Scrum Master/Agile PM in the CPG space required
- Experience leading projects related to revenue growth and strategic revenue management highly preferred
- Ability to lead non software development projects in an Agile fashion and remove blockers for teams
- Ability to navigate a large, global company: run daily standups, work with vendors and their development teams
- Exceptional communication skills; flexible; willing to work in a non-traditional Agile environment
- Experience with trade ROI, trade architecture, pricing, and other similar eCommerce areas a big plus
Job ID: 351821
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!