|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Scrum Master applicants for immediate hire. In this job, you will work for our client in Columbus, IN. This is a 1st shift position and will be remote to begin with but may require onsite work in Columbus in the future so candidates must be local.
Our client is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products with more than 9,000 locations around the world. Our client has been awarded many Diversity and Inclusion Awards along, a Champion of Diversity Award, Innovation Awards, Safety Awards, and Technical Awards. Be a part of an innovative and diverse company!
- Manage project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles/impediments that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: #169249