|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Kforce is looking for a Scrum Master for a direct hire opportunity. The Scrum Master serves as a point person responsible for understanding the big development picture of each sprint. They are responsible for delegating tasks appropriately and ensuring the team is working on the right tasks at the right time. They also want to ensure the team is fully deployed and not idle. The role of Scrum Master often involves working closely with the product owner to translate epics, stories, and other items on the sprint list into actionable tasks for developers.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events e.g Sprints, retros, daily standups, meetings, and decision-making processes, etc.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- Tracking project processes, deliverables
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity