|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
DISYS is currently looking for a Sr. Scrum Master for a Contract position here in the OH.
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Manage and optimize the flow of value through Scrum/Kanban implementation.
• Coach scrum team members in Lean-Agile practices, mindsets and drive efficiency.
• Help manage risks and dependencies.
• Escalate and track impediments.
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
• Encourage collaboration between teams (Architecture, Risk, etc.).
• Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the practices associated with DevOps and Release on Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
• Work with the Agile Transformation program to set objectives and drive for operational excellence.
• Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices.
- Needs experience managing multiple Scrum teams, this person will be managing 2 scrum teams (will be managing 2 teams with 5-10 people each)
- Onsite and offshore experience
- Able to work with global teams.
- Experience using industry standard PPM tools such as Rally, Clarity, Planview, Wrike or Zoho Projects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to adapt & excel in changing fast paced environment.