|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Compensation (Range): $40 - $42 per hour
If you are an experienced Scrum Master looking for a position with a leading company, Lorien can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Scrum Master. This is a contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the successful candidate will be directly employed by Lorien as a W2 employee while providing services to our end client.
- Manage project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile framework
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles/impediments that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
As a Scrum Master you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual, and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks and tools (JIRA)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
As a Scrum Master with Lorien, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization. Lorien is part of the Impellam Group, one of the top staffing firms in the country, where we serve thousands of companies through a nationwide network of offices and on-site client locations. Our reputation is built on a commitment to excellence, a focus on quality service and trust.
Depending upon the client, the assignment, and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Scrum Master Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Keywords: scrum master, CSM, agile, JIRA