|Location||Fort Washington, PA|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2021|
Kforce's client in Fort Washington, PA that is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract-to-hire, remote position.
As a Scrum Master you will develop and coach high-performing, multi-disciplined teams, instilling in them a clear vision of Agile methodologies. The Scrum Master will champion the Agile delivery process and support scrum practices, remove impediments, and provide agile expertise for multiple teams. Our client strives to focus on Agile Core Values, Individuals and Interactions over Processes and Tools, Working Software over Comprehensive Documentation, Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiations, and Responding to Change over Following a Plan.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies, including daily scrums, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective while ensuring full team engagement
- Encourage and support iterative and collaborative development, favoring people over process
- Experience with Agile metrics and reporting to lead, track, and report on Agile releases
- Create, maintain, and disseminate Agile release plans, sprint commitments, sprint deliverables, and insights to stakeholders
- Reinforce and build upon a collaborative team culture that empowers and elevates each team member
- Support Product Owners with effective backlog management and communication with team on desired outcomes
- Support the organization with scrum adoption, implementation, and collaboration to improve efficiencies
- Build high performing Agile sprint teams, focused on delivering value to the customer
- Utilize Agile metrics to effectively plan and track sprint commitments and delivery
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and facilitate trade off decisions, and help balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues, risks, and impediments at multiple levels