|Date Posted||September 2, 2020|
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Scrum Master pportunity with our client in Charlotte, NC.
***Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Location: Charlotte - North Carolina – USA - 28202
Position title: Scrum Master III
Length of contract: 09/14/2020 to 09/14/2021
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): 3-5 years of experience in a scrum master role
Required education: Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master to coach our Agile teams.
- Put simply, you'll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
- Scrum Master duties include facilitating ceremonies, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
- You will be a key cultural ambassador encouraging agile best practices across CIA and Client.
- Ultimately, you'll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework (including Scrum, Kanban and SAFe), with all its artifacts and techniques.
- You'll also need the ability to coordinate people and multiple workstreams (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables.
- Ideally you have experience supporting data-centric teams that deal with things such as MDM, Hadoop and API's daily.
- If you're a strong communicator, a capable leader and you're invested in Agile frameworks, we'd like to meet you.
- Help the team manage their commitments
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Familiarity with software development, specifically in data organizations
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (SaFe, XP etc.)
- Outstanding communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.