|Date Posted||September 9, 2020|
Kforce has a client that is currently seeking a Technical Scrum Master in the Tampa, FL area for one or multiple teams, providing a learning environment to maximize team efficiency and overall business value.
- Facilitate all Scrum-related rituals and ceremonies (Daily Stand Up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, etc.) while maintaining all Scrum artifacts (Iteration backlog, Program Increment, etc.)
- Challenge, coach, and guide the organization using Agile and lean principles, experimenting with processes and tools that encourage continuous improvement
- Facilitate the team's progress toward team goals, continuously engaged in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity
- Focus the team on daily and Iteration Goals in the context of current Program Increment (PI) Objectives; Collect metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback on velocity, quality, and overall impact of our efforts; Support the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope; Eliminate impediments by actively addressing issues so that the team can remain focused on achieving the objectives of the Iteration; Escalate when blocking issues are beyond the team's authority or may require support from other teams; Foster a collaborative environment for a high-performing team through coaching and leading with servant leadership behaviors
- Communicate with management and outside stakeholders, protecting the team from scope expansion and items out of their control; Represent the team in the Scrum of Scrums (SoS) meeting, passing along information from that meeting back to the team; Coordinate with the System Team, User Experience, Architecture, and Shared Services Teams