|Date Posted||September 9, 2020|
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
In this role you will work under direct supervision of the PMO Manager of our New Business Solutions group for our Sleep and Respiratory organization and serve as a Scrum Master for our growing team.
You are responsible for:
• Removing impediments for the team with tenacity and urgency
• Facilitating Scrum events and ensure necessary preparation work is completed in advance to create efficient, engaging, and productive events
• Supporting and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog
• Resolving team conflicts and coach the team in positive behaviors
• Monitoring team activity and progress against sprint goals
• Managing artifacts in development tools
• Leading retrospectives, capture minutes/actions and circulate
• Capturing sprint metrics for monitoring team performance
• Attending project update meetings, milestone review meetings, and process improvement meetings
• Coordinating with other Scrum teams and other cross-functional groups
• Providing input and support to the various SAFe events
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
•**This role will initially be based in our Murrysville office.Client will be relocating this office to a new site in Bakery Square, one of the premier locations in Pittsburgh. This is a very exciting time to be joining this client, as this new location will be the Sleep & Respiratory Center of Excellence. The new office is set to open in late 2020.***
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Software/ Information Technology or similar technical field
• Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
• 1+ year of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that followed Scrum principles, practices, and theory
• 3+ years of professional experience working in a software development organization
• Strong skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches/techniques: XP, Kanban, SAFe, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Agile Games
• Applicable knowledge of C# .NET and Java technologies
• Previous experience in leadership roles
• US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship fora work-authorized visa.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.