|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Date Posted||December 23, 2020|
Our direct, Fortune 500 client in Colorado Springs is looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Business Systems Analyst for a long-term, extendable contract position. They're looking for a Scrum Master who will lead and facilitate the traditional Scrum ceremonies, and who will collect requirements and create user stories.
- 3+ years of experience facilitating Agile development teams in a Scrum Master role (facilitating Daily Standups, Sprints, Backlog Grooming/Prioritization, Retrospectives)
- Experience collecting and writing business requirements / user stories as part of a Scrum Development Team
- Experience using an Agile project management tool (JIRA, TFS/Azure DevOps, etc)
- Certified in Agile methodologies (e.g. CSM, CSPO, SAFe)
- This role will support the Project Manager, managing a backlog of project work
- Collecting requirements and detailing backlog items into user stories granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Resolves requirement & priority conflicts.
- Has authority to accept or reject work as “done”
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the Product Backlog
- Define successful outcomes and approves Success Criteria at the feature and story card level